There are a few restaurants in the Olpe district. Fish, steak, pizza – to vegetarian dishes. The offer is great. You can find a selection here.
Out and about in the beautiful district of Olpe and hungry? Some restaurant is easily overlooked. Here are performances from some of the Restaurants in the district of Olpe. You don’t always want to cook for yourself and our beautiful home offers plenty of opportunities to fill up when you need a break from shopping and sightseeing as well as everyday life and the restaurants in the Olpe district are definitely worth a visit.
Here you will find a selection – no claim to completeness.
- Restaurant Zum Klappchen: Do you want fish, schnitzel, steak or a delicious soup inside or outside? All this and more is offered by the restaurant Zum Klummel in Attendorn (Wasserstraße 6). The friendly and attentive staff always ensure that guest satisfaction is guaranteed. The restaurant is open from Wednesday to Friday from 16:00 until 01:00 at the latest. On weekends, Saturday from 10:30 am. to midnight and Sunday from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Pizzeria Pinocchio: Craving Italian cuisine? Then you are right with Pinocchio. This place offers a family atmosphere. The pizzeria can be found at Ennesterstraße 26. Vegetarian pizzas are also offered. It can be recognized from afar by the Pinocchio banner on the terrace above the restaurant.
- After planing: This restaurant allows the consumption of international, contemporary dishes. Gluten-free dishes are offered and the dishes served are visually very attractive and freshly prepared. The quietly located restaurant at Biggestraße 4 offers friendly service and tasty food.
- Inn Hester: Fresh ingredients and attention to detail will certainly not be neglected in this lovingly furnished restaurant Elves. There are up to 150 seats and even a chic beer garden surrounded by lots of greenery and comfortable seats.
- Gasthof zum Dorfkrug: You don’t have to go to a gourmet restaurant to eat well. The Gasthof Zum Dorfkrug at Schultenweg 6 offers on the one hand a possibility for bowling and on the other hand fries red and white that taste good to everyone. The cuisine is simple, but the portions are decent and the place has very friendly staff.
- Landhaus Lenneper-Fuerth: Whether it’s breakfast, lunch or dinner, you can expect it all at Landhaus Lenneper-Fürth. The evening menu of this restaurant offers a variety of dishes for the small appetite. The Landhaus service team is happy to help with allergies and intolerances. The beautiful country house can be found at Selbecke 21 and the quiet landscape invites you to relax.
- The Villa: Could it be any more extravagant? This is to be expected at Villa Olpe. In addition to the fine cuisine consisting of squid, mussels and sea urchins, the kitchen also offers cold dishes and pasta in a delicious sauce with salmon. The atmosphere is very elegant and the beer garden allows you to eat in the fresh air. The restaurant can be found near the city center (In der Wüste 2).
- Golden Lion: Located at Markt 6, this stylishly furnished restaurant sometimes offers live music and a nice atmosphere as well as fast and friendly service. There is an opportunity to sit outside in the open air and enjoy the delicious food there. Wishes and ideas for celebrating an occasion such as a birthday are realized and there is a choice between a buffet and ordering à la carte. The dining room can accommodate up to 120 people. Vegan dishes can also be ordered.
- Boathouse: Eat with a view of the beautiful Big Sea and nature? The boathouse is exactly the right place for this. In addition to regionally inspired dishes, the restaurant also offers tarte flambée, pizza and a large cake buffet and there is the possibility of holding a wedding or other celebrations there. The umbrella conservatory lets you relax during the cold months and invites you to forget time. Only about 10 minutes from the center of Olper you will find this beautiful restaurant at Seeweg 7 in the middle of nature.
- Gasthof Valpertz: Do you want active club life in the heart of the Sauerland? The Gasthof Valpertz in Hillmicke also offers delicious food and a bowling alley. There is something for every age. The beer garden should not be forgotten either. it is also possible to use two halls for events. The Valpertz family has owned the restaurant for over a century and it is a hangout for local clubs and the volunteer fire department.
- Hotel Zeppenfeld: If, among other things, you plan visits with large groups, the Zeppenfeld restaurant is particularly suitable for this. Vegan and vegetarian dishes are served on request. The restaurant has an outside area where you can also eat. In Wenden and surroundings, the restaurant offers a delivery service if you want to enjoy the delicious dishes from home. This hotel can be found at Bergstrasse 3.
More articles from this category can be found here: Kreis Olpe